Below we have assembled a list of links to other websites that we hope you will find useful. Links will open in a new window. Acurea are not responsible for the content of any of these sites:
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine - www.aaaomonline.org
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture- www.medicalacupuncture.org
- Acupuncture Associations- https://www.acufinder.com
- Acupuncture Organizations- www.acupuncturetoday.com/abc/organizations.php
- Giovanni Maciocia's website- http://www.maciocia.com
- East Earth Medicine Wisdom- www.eemedicinewisdom.com
Acurea is proud to support the following organizations. We are asking you to do the same. Remember this:
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"
- Acupuncturists without borders- www.acuwithoutborders.org
- Crossroads Border Project - http://crossroadsacupuncture.com.
Look for information about Crossroads Border Project or "Flores de Juarez" to donate.
- Over 30,000 treatments provided since 2011 within community centers of the violent border region, women’s groups, homeless shelters, mental health programs, and orphanages
- 120 health promoters trained in ear acupuncture
- Over 20 community-supported ear acupuncture programs, offering care for underserved groups
- NADA National Acupucnture Detox Association-http://www.acudetox.com